The Bucharest treasure hunt will reveal the mysteries of the old town. A walk in the city centre of Bucharest will show you the well-known places and also some secret ones. Are you ready to meet Bucharest?
This scavenger hunt in Bucharest was designed to allow you to keep social distance while discovering the best-known places in the old town. Follow the instructions, find the clues, solve the riddles and you will learn more about interesting places. This is a fun way to visit a new town because it combines game elements with detailed stories that you would hear only during a guided tour. But this way, you only need a mobile phone with an internet connection and you can walk the route at your own pace.
- Starting point: University Square
- How to get there: subway to University Square station; buses, trolleys.
- Route length: about 2.5 km
- Route duration: 1.5 hours
- Schedule: The tour can be done every day between 11:00 and 19:00 (11 a.m-7 p.m). If you go through it outside these hours you will not find open all the attractions included in the tour.
- You need: a mobile phone with internet access
- The access code is available 365 days since you bought the treasure hunt