Discover the most beautiful tourist attractions during a unique walking tour in Brasov. Find out what order of knights founded the settlement next to Tâmpa mountain, where it got its old name Korona and what secrets have been buried here since medieval times.
When you want to enjoy an interesting walk at your own pace in a self-guided tour of Brasov, you can try this tour. It is a self-guided tour throughout the city and it was created as a treasure hunt. On the way, you will receive instructions on your phone, solve riddles and discover amazing attractions. The itinerary is suitable for both adults and children over 5 years.
Solve the clues, find out where the road takes you and enjoy one of the most unique self-guided tours in Brasov! All you need is your mobile phone and a fun walk!
Self-guided tour in Brasov – details
- Starting point:Transilvania University in Brasov (Bulevardul Eroilor 29)
Final point:the Council Square
Length: approx 4 km
Duration: 3 hours
What you need: Internet and mobile phone
Schedule: The tour can be done every day between 07:00 and 17:00 (7 a.m-5 p.m). If you go outside these hours you will not find open all the attractions mentioned in the tour.
- The rate does not include tickets to tourist attractions in Brasov
- The access code is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase
The advantages of this tour:
- You can do it when you have the time and desire, so you are not conditioned by any reservation
- You’re guaranteed fun
- It is specially designed to keep physical distance
- The clues are easy, so it’s perfect to walk with children
How to play:
- Buy the self-guided tour and you will receive an e-mail with a unique code (license key) and a link where you can download the brochure containing the instructions and the access route to the tour (look for it in spam)
- When you feel like playing it (you can at any time in the next 365 days after purchase), go to Brasov at the starting point
- Access the link in your brochure on your phone and enter the unique code
- Solve riddles, travel the route and discover new places and interesting stories
I would recommend it.