Do you want to discover the most famous places to visit in Sinaia, but also lesser-known ones? Both those who make a day trip to Sinaia and those who stay there for a few days are interested in getting to know the beautiful resort better and enjoying its fresh mountain air.
We have prepared a city discovery game for everyone, a treasure hunt in Sinaia. Famous tourist attractions, paths known only to the locals and stories with a vintage scent will take you through history and help you discover how it has become one of the most beautiful mountain resorts in Romania.
Solve the clues, find out where the road takes you and enjoy one of the most unique tourist routes in Sinaia! All you need is your mobile phone and a fun walk!
Sinaia treasure hunt details
- Starting point: Sinaia train station
- Final point: Știrbey Castle, Sinaia
- Trail length: about 4 km, with level differences
- Route duration: 3-4 hours
- You need: Internet and mobile phone
- Schedule: The tour can be done every day, from Wednesday to Sunday between 11:00 and 17:00. If you go outside of these hours you will not have access to all the places on the route.
- The rate does not include tickets to tourist attractions in Sinaia
- The access code is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase
The advantages of this tour:
- You can do it when you have the time and desire, so you are not conditioned by any reservation
- You’re guaranteed fun
- It is specially designed to keep physical distance
- The clues are easy, so it’s perfect to walk with children
How to play:
- Buy the treasure hunt and you will receive an e-mail with a unique code (license key) and a link where you can download the brochure containing the instructions and the access route to the tour (look for it in spam)
- When you feel like playing it (you can at any time in the next 365 days after purchase), go to Sinaia at the starting point
- Access the link in your brochure on your phone and enter the unique code
- Solve riddles, travel the route and discover new places and interesting stories