Dracula virtual tour on Halloween
This Halloween make your dream come true! Visit the places connected with Dracula and discover his legend.
You always wanted to experience Halloween in Dracula’s castle Romania? You were interested in a vampire tour in Transylvania? Or maybe you just want to do something special this Halloween? Unfortunately, this is not the best time to travel.
So, you can stay at home and watch horror movies or you can enjoy an original Halloween experience!
Dracula virtual tour for Halloween it’s an interactive online experience designed to show you the mysterious places connected with the famous vampire from the comfort of your home!
in Bucharest, Romania: Saturday, 31st October 10 P.M.
in Berlin, Germany: Saturday, 31st October 9 P.M.
in London, UK: Saturday, 31st October 8 P.M.
in New York, USA: Saturday, 31st October 4 P.M.
in Los Angeles, USA: Saturday, 31st October 1 P.M.
in Sydney, Australia: Sunday, 1st November 7 A.M.
More than a vampire tour! Dracula virtual tour highlights:
- Experience a virtual trip to Dracula’s castle
- Discover the places connected with Vlad the Impaler
- Travel to Transylvania for Halloween (online)
- Explore several countries at once
- Stay safe, at home
- Get an hour of fun
- Enjoy the live online tour with a professional English speaking guide
When Bram Stoker published Dracula he had no idea that his character would become the best-known vampire of all times. Bram Stocker’s sources of inspiration are still a mystery, but we have some clues about them. One by one we will discuss these sources during our Dracula virtual tour.
Why are the vampires afraid of garlic? How did Dracula become a vampire? Is Transylvania a real place? Where is Dracula’s castle? What is the historical truth about Vlad the Impaler and why has he considered the main source of inspiration from Stocker? Find out the answer to all these questions while visiting the places mentioned in the book or connected with the characters that inspired Stocker.
What are the next steps?
- Add this virtual tour to your cart and pay.
- Once the payment is confirmed you will receive an email with a pdf containing the instructions and the Zoom link.
- On Halloween click the link and enter Dracula’s Zoom room from your phone or computer
- Enjoy one hour of live online tour
What will you need:
- A computer or phone with Internet access (to access the Zoom link from your phone you must have the free Zoom app)
- Headsets or speakers
Bonus! Book now this virtual tour and get a 30% discount to our Dracula virtual escape room
Book from anywhere around the world and enjoy an amazing experience at the price of only two coffees. Make your Halloween special!
Those who already enjoyed a Dracula tour with us say:
“Great Dracula Tour! This trip gave a fascinating insight into ‘count Dracula’ Vlad the impaler. Our guide was very good and informative!”
“Had an excellent time. I highly recommend this tour for anyone with an interest in 15th-century Romanian history.”