Spice up your trip to the Black Sea with a unique experience: a different tour of Constanta. Treasure hunt in Constanta is a route designed to take you to the main tourist attractions in Constanta and to reveal the story of the places by the sea. You will meet the traces left by the civilizations that passed through here and the communities that led to the formation of the port city, as it is today.
Find out where the name of the city comes from, how the Romans left so many traces here and other interesting things about the old town of Constanta. The itinerary is suitable for both adults and children over 5 years. Those looking for activities for children in Constanta now have a great way to spend half a day here.
Solve the clues, find out where the road takes you and enjoy one of the most unique tourist routes in Constanta! All you need is a mobile phone and a fun walk!
Constanța treasure hunt details
- Starting point: Termele romane street, entrance in the public parking lot
Final point: Constanta Aquarium
Length: approx 4 km
Duration: 3 hours
What you need: Internet and mobile phone
Schedule: This tour can be made every day at the hour you choose
- The rate does not include tickets to tourist attractions in Constanta
- The access code is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase
The advantages of this tour:
- You can do it when you have the time and desire, so you are not conditioned by any reservation
- You’re guaranteed fun
- It is specially designed to keep physical distance
- The clues are easy, so it’s perfect to walk with children
How to play:
- Buy the treasure hunt and you will receive an e-mail with a unique code (license key) and a link where you can download the pdf containing the instructions and the access route to the tour (look for it in spam)
- When you feel like playing it (you can at any time in the next 365 days after purchase), go to Constanta at the starting point
- Access the link in your pdf on your phone and enter the unique code
- Solve riddles, travel the route and discover new places and interesting stories